About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.20.2007

My Brother.....The PRO Baseball Player

For those of you who don't know yet, Matthew signed a contract to play with the Evansville Otters last week! It was and still is pretty exciting. I was able to go watch him play in his debut on Saturday (I have pictures and they will be posted ASAP). Not only was I there, but he had about a dozen of us cheering him on right behind home plate!

The reason for the post is just to brag about how great my brother is! Read today's new paper article
HERE.
I have also added his team's link @ the right!!

No comments: