About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.25.2007

A Wedding Shower

This is my 3rd time trying to post this so now it will be short and sweet!!

Sat. afternoon I went to a wedding shower for Georgia (I used to work with her @ Morgan Stanley) @ Miss Amy B's in St. Charles. Cute place and good times! Here are some pics!!!



Other than that, we didn't do much. John watched every basketball game that was on and I did some more scrapbooking of course!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awhhhh, I didn't know this was on here.....u r 2 sweet. That was a pretty place for a shower... :) Thanks for the gift!