About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.23.2007

Corner of my Home

Well, I am giving into pressure and also going to be showing everyone a little tid bit of our home every week. This week you get a few to catch up and just b/c I don't feel like waiting to post them. So here we go....


1. The new chair cushions I made last night. That is right....the seat of these 2 chairs was just wood and not comfy at all. I couldn't find any cushions that I like so I decided to make my own from some foam and a outdoor table cloth. Turned out pretty cool I think and it is much more softer on the booty! :-)


2. A real corner of the house....the closet corner. This is J.J.'s new spot as you can tell. There is a basket in the corner that holds all of our winter scarves, hats and gloves. J.J. has recently found that this little basket is comfy for his naps. If we don't know where he is, we can always find him here!!!


3. SCRAPBOOKING!!!! I love it!!! However, I am so far behind. That was until a few weeks ago. I had left off with Karl and Kat's wedding. That was in August of f2005 people....and it is now March of 2007!!! Just a little behind.....but I have semi caught up. I am now on January of 2006....so doing better. But until I decided to take another break from the scrapbooking world this is what our table will look like!

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

i ADORE your chair cushions. super cute. seriously love them. i have two scrapbooks - both blank and lots of supplies. i need to get on it!

Anonymous said...

No props to that nice guy that cut the wood for your chairs?????

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am late in commenting. I am catching up on your blog!