About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.05.2007

Catch up

Since it has been awhile:


1. We spent a great weekend with Mom & Dad Robus! And celebrated b-days. And saw Kat's cousin Kristy!

2. Another week went by of work, dieting, and working out.

3. We had a weekend off. That means no traveling or visitors. We actually had a date night. We went to dinner and to see Wild Hogs - very funny!

4. Learned that my grandfather is going to have to have open heart surgery! Pray for him and the family! We will know when later this week.

5. My brother received and interesting injury, but it is ok. So not to worry. He is still able to play baseball and is fine. Long story!


6. March is now upon us. Does anyone else find that crazy?? It is already March 2007!!! I am ready for spring or even summer (may not that far yet).

7. What else is there??? I think that might be it. Anyone else have anything?

No comments: