About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.07.2013

We are back!!!

I keep telling myself that I need to work on the ole blog of mine!  Yet the time continues to pass and nothing is done.  I am not a writer and maybe that is part of my problem, but I am going to try to keep some of our happenings posted on here.  So.....

There have been a lot of changes since I last wrote on here.  Kelsey is no logger a little girl and refused to STOP growing.  She will be 4 in November and is loving every minute of testing her parents patience.  HA!  

First, we have moved.  We said goodbye to St. Louis last October and made our way back down south.  John was able to find a job in Nashville and we moved in with my parents while the condo was on the market and I found a job.  Well....me finding a job was MUCH easier that selling that silly condo!  Finally in February we closed on the condo and could start looking for something here!  While we left some great friends in St. Louis that we miss dearly, we are all very happy to be around family and in the south.  

Once I found a job it was time to find care for Kelsey.  We really wanted to find something that she would love and learn.  We put her in a private Christian school back in January and she LOVES it!  She has done wonderful (for the most part) and made lots of friends.  She just started back to pre-school this week after summer break and was so excited.  

K's spring picture at school last year
K with her teacher and best friend at school
Collecting coins for a fundraiser at school
First day of pre-school this year
After the condo sold we started looking for a place around here.  Luckily my uncle is an agent and was there to help!  Anything we would look at would sale before we could even get there to look at it.  One weekend we 1/2 jokingly told my uncle that we were looking until we found something.  Well...we found something...that we could build!!  So that is what we did.  The building started in May and we will have our finished product August 23rd!  The process has been great and alot more relaxed that either of us thought it would.  
Seeing her PINK room for the first time

I guess that brings us to now....although there sure was a whole lot more that went on during that time (birthday parties, trips to St. Louis, Arkansas and Indiana, concerts, graduations, swimming, picnics, new babies, and LOTS OF FAMILY!  Here is to updating more and keeping friends and family informed.  Wish me luck!  











No comments: