About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.12.2013

First week of school

Well I guess the first week of school went off pretty well.  We were caught off guard by K's class being combined with the 4 year olds this year, but b/c of the lack of 3 year olds registering they are in one class room.  The good thing about this is that K gets to stay with the kiddos she was with last year.  Her teacher started a Faceb@@k page and shared some photos.  I will share this one as it is just of K and I don't want to share the other kiddos photos without permission. 
Writing letters in chocolate pudding
They learned about creation last week and K loved it!  Week one down....however many more to go. 

No comments: