About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.19.2010

Slumber Party!!!

You read that right! We had a slumber party. These ladies are some of the most amazing and wonderful women I have ever known. We all went to high school together and are still great friends. We are always able to pick up right where we left off. Though 5 of the 6 are married and 3 of those are now mommies, we are all in different places in our lives. Despite those different places, God always has something to teach us when we are together! What a blessing it is to have these ladies in my life. I can't wait until the next slumber party!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: