About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.19.2010

Granny's

These are some more pics from my last trip to TN with Kelsey. Though it was several weeks ago...there are some good pictures that I had to share.


Eli was making Kelsey laugh. She loves him!


Crawling to see Eli!


The FOUR great-grandbabies on my Dad's side.
I can't wait until Christmas we all of them will be together.


Uncle Matt and Aunt Jenn and K in Uncle Matt's hat. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: