About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.28.2010

One morning with Uncle Matt

Thursday, we went to White House to see Granny and Papa for a little while. Kacie and Preston stopped by too.
Kacie put Kelsey's bow on P. Poor thing. I guess I know have some blackmail.


Papa w/ Miss K.

Saturday before Dad took us to meet John in Paduca, Matt took me to Jen's apt. We hung out for a little bit and I took some early engagement shots for them (maybe I can show some later).

We had to snap a photo with Aunt Jen. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: