About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.26.2010


Daddy getting some time before he had to head back to STL


Aunt KK


Eli LOVES babies and is really good around them.
He loved on Kelsey all day and gave lots of kisses.
This picture is so sweet!!!


Eli helping Aunt Jen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Hi there, I just found your blog.. your daughter is just a little doll...How fun showing her off to everyone!! I also had to say hello because my name is LESLI, and my husbands name is JOHN...omg... how funny is that??

Hope you are having a great week!