About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.03.2009

Kelsey's First Day

I am finally getting to posting the rest of the hospital pics. There are others from home that I need to post, but that will be another day. It is hard to believe that we have been home for more than a week now. We have had family here so far..what a blessing to have company and help!
Well on to the pictures....

Somehow Daddy managed to sneak in this Arkansas hat and put it on here.
He looks a little proud!!


Great grandparents (minus Papa - who is there.....just not in the pic)


Kacie and Eli


John with his parents
Posted by Picasa

No comments: