About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.07.2009

Kelsey Meets Santa

We have been blessed to have help the first couple of weeks Kelsey was here. My mom, dad and brother were here the first week and John's parents were here last week. Today was my first day alone with her. We did great....but that isn't the reason for this post.

While John's parents were here this past weekend, we decided it would be good to get out of the house for a while. We were brave enough to attempt the MALL on Saturday. It was very busy, but we got some shopping done. We bout one Christmas gift, John's parent's bought us a few things for Christmas, I got a couple of tops (for my post-pregnancy self) and the best....

KELSEY MET SANTA (at only 1 week and 5 days old).

How cute is this picture...she slept through the whole thing. :-)


I have more pictures of course...like her at 1 week and then again today at 2 weeks (I can't believe we are already there). Maybe they will come tomorrow night.

Also, we went to the doc today for her 2 week weight check. She is almost back to birth weight..just one more ounce to go. Her doc said that she looked perfect (we already knew that though). So Mommy is happy.

No comments: