About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.24.2009

Update on Kelsey

Here is the latest on our little girl., Kelsey Lynn (I don't think I have officially put that on the blog, but everyone already knows)....

We went to the doc last week. Well really just to the ultrasound tech. There were a few measurements that they still needed to get. We weren't complaining b/c that meant we got to see her again. All was good. They got what they needed and estimated that she was weighing 2 lbs 8 oz at the time...which is right on track. They still aren't able to tell what she might weigh at birth (though my mom for some reason thinks that she will be big - thanks). So she is doing good and so is mommy. :-)




This is her looking out...you can see her head and hand.


For those who can't see it...I have labeled what everything is. :-)



This is me today @ 28 weeks.
I don't know what I don't look happy to be taking this pic, but I was fine.
Probably just b/c John doesn't know how to warn someone when he is taking the pic and just snaps....that is what I am going with.



This is funny. John makes me stand behind a wall so that all you can see is belly. I am definitely growing! :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY ROBUS FAMILY, LOVE THE PICTURES,ESPECIALLY THE DOOR ONES. THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. MISS YA'LL AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. LOVE YA, AUNT DEBBIE

Alder said...

haha! I love the door pics too! That's funny. :)