About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.12.2009

Happy 50th Bday MOM!!!

So I may get killed for doing this, but today is my wonderful and beautiful Mother's 50TH Bday!!!


Here I am wishing her a great day! I couldn't ask for a better mom and hope that I can be 1/2 as wonderful as she is when I have my little girl.

Love you MOM!!!



P.S. - There is no way that she even looks close to being 50!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: