About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.08.2005

Razorback Game

Tailgating

Us with Big Red


I had to!!! I also had on my orange TN socks to support them as they lost against Notre Dame. Go Vols!!




2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Great pictures! Looks like fun. My dad and I are going to a Razorback game (basketball- more my style) at the beginning of December in Little Rock. Whoo pig. :)

Anonymous said...

GO Tigers!!!! I hope Deangelo runs all over the Vols and Fat Phil!!