About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.18.2005

Finally Friday

So John and I are going our separate ways this weekend. Well....Actually...I am the one going. I am off to Hendersonville for an High School friend's bridal showers. Yes...There will be two this weekend, one of which I am a hostess. I am looking forward to the weekend activities, but not the long drive ahead by myself.

Oh....And I am also going to see Harry Potter with my cousins at the IMAX for the late showing Saturday night. That will be great!!











Mike Whaley is going to be in St. Louis to keep John company while I am away. Who knows what the two of them will get into.








Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That's a really cute picture of you guys with Whaley Butt. Have fun this weekend, everyone!

Anonymous said...

Never put Harry Potter on your blog........

Anonymous said...

it sucks we didnt go see harry potter!! im so sad but i cant wait till next weekend! its going to amazing!! IM PUMPED!!!

brooke knight said...

HARRY RULES!!