About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.03.2005

A weekend full of SPORTS!!!


I love being a sports fan. Living in St. Louis you get a little bit of all of them (baseball, hockey & football). The experiences that we have had thus far esp. with the Cardinals are great. We were able to go to the Cards game on Saturday. It was the next to last regular season game in the stadium. Not only did we go to the game, but also go to walk around the warning track, sit in the dugout and see all the players. Here are some of the pics...there is no way to post all of them, but enjoy what is here.

Sunday we went to the hockey game. It was John's first Pro game. I will post those pics later.

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

jealous. jealous. jealous.

but still love you both.