About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.12.2005

Short week


YEA!!! We are off of work tomorrow and Friday!!!

But first we are headed to the Cardinals Game tonight. Yes that it right we have tickets to yet another playoff game. This time my dad and brother are coming up for it. Stay tuned for pictures.


Then it is off to Nashville for my cousin's wedding on Saturday. It is going to be wonderful!

This is my cousin, Kacie and her fiance Justin.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Will post again
Monday. : )

4 comments:

emily and eric said...

there is a rumor you are coming to L. R. for halloween.... is it true???

Anonymous said...

No unfortunately not. I wish we were the party would be a blast. We hope to get down there soon though. Did Eric recover form surgeey?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to holler at your girl while in Nashvegas! =]

emily and eric said...

its too bad you can't come.. eric is doing fine.... still a little pain but much beter!!