About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.28.2011

Daddy/Daughter Day

Last weekend we had an extra day off (thanks President's Day!). Anyway, John took Kelsey to the Magic House so that I could do some house cleaning. Believe me it was much needed. He also took her to McDonald's for lunch. Needless to say, when they came home they were both so giddy. Kelsey was running around laughing and playing and John couldn't stop smiling and telling me all kinds of stories about there few hour adventure. This may just have to be a recurrence.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: