About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.02.2011

Happy 30th Birthday John!

I am a horrible wife for posting this little fact a week late! John celebrated his 30th birthday last Thursday, but our family was attacked with a stomach bug. Well John and I were anyway. We are very glad that Kelsey didn't get it too. Anyway, John is no longer in his 20s and seems as though it didn't phase him. I don't know how I will feel in a year and half when I am in the same boat.

We did manage to have Chick-fil-a on his actual bday and I bought some mini-cupcakes too. This weekend we had a party...not much, but just something to celebrate. Both of our parents came up and our closest friends came too. We had a great time and were able to catch up with some friends we haven't seen in a while.

Happy Birthday John! I love you and can't thank you enough for all that you do!



Kelsey help him blow out his candles


Our family :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: