About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.18.2011

Show Us Your Life...Alma Mater

Lately I have been following a new blog, Kelly's Korner . She does a "Show Us Your Life" segment every Friday. I thought that I would start participating and hopefully this will help me to blog a little bit more too. :-)

So this week it is about your Alma Mater. Mine is Union University in Jackson, TN. It is a small baptist college and I loved that I went there. I graduated with at BSBA in 2004. I met my husband there and so many wonderful friends that I still talk to often. I was a member of Zeta Tau Alpha too.

3 comments:

This Is Stupid said...

I went to Union, too. Graduated in 2001. We have some of the same blogs on our side bar =)
Oh, and I was a ZTA for, like, 3 months! ha!

Mrs. Confident said...

Hi! I went to Union, too, and graduated in 2001. I was in the education department, so I pretty much lived there with the other students my last couple of years. I was also a Zeta for two year. I enjoyed Union!

Mrs. Confident said...

Oh, and my real name is actually Leah. But I use a fake name on the blog since I am a public school teacher. Trying to stay out of the reaches of Google. :)