About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.19.2011

Trip to Hendersonville

We went to Hendersonville to see my family last weekend. We had a busy time, but were able to see almost all of the family. John and I took Friday off so that we would have an extra day there.

Friday we shopped around town and then my parents watched Kelsey while we went to dinner with my brother and sis-in-law for an early Valentine's Day celebration.

Saturday we did some more shopping and then went to my aunt and uncle's house for a February birthday celebration. Well really...everyone just wanted to see Kelsey, but cake and ice cream are always welcome.


We really did celebrate bdays...John will be 30, Megan will be 21, Sydney is 7 and Chad (who couldn't be there) will be 20 (I think).


Kelsey even got her own ice cream. She ate a whole cup of it.


Here she is in her Valentine's outfit that my parents (Mimi & Grandaddy) gave her

Sunday my brother, Matthew and sister-in-law, Jennifer came to Mom and Dad's for breakfast.

Kelsey loved it when Matt put her on his shoulders. She would hit him on the head and laugh. The things that amuse a child. :-)
After that we went to Granny & Papa's for lunch and then headed home.

It was a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: