About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.19.2011

Valentine's Day

Well we hope that everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day. We, well, not so much. Luckily John and I celebrated while we were in Hendersonville the couple of days before b/c Kelsey ended up with a double ear infection.

She was not herself when she woke up in the morning, but I took her to the sitters anyway. She was just acting really tired and didn't want to wake up. Well the sitter called around 1:30 and said that I needed to come get her b/c something was wrong. After I picked her up she was acting horrible, like a completely different child. I took her to the doc and the out come was a double ear infection. We went home and she took a loooong nap got up for 45 min. and then went back down for the night. Tuesday she was so much better and close to normal. I felt so bad for her, b/c she was in so much pain on Monday. It is hard when the can't communicate. My prayer is that we both find penitence with it other during this time of no words (though she is learning more and more everyday).


Here we are with our roses that Daddy brought home for us.
We are so lucky to have him in our lives.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: