About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.21.2011

Spring Fever

I know that everyone is ready for the Spring Temps to be here for good, but I have an even better excuse to want them to stick around...

Thursday, I had to take the day off work b/c our sitter had an appointment to get her taxes done. Man did we luck out b/c the weather was FABulous!!! It was sunny and in the 60s. Kelsey and I met a good friend, Laura and her baby boy, Henry for lunch at Chick-fil-a and then we were off to the part. Henry is only 2 months old so he just slept through our park playing, but man Kelsey was LOVIN' it! It was so much fun to see her just run around and explore. She had a blast! So you see, I am ready to be able to take her to the park more just to see her so happy.


She loved the tunnel


Didn't quite know what to do with this, but she made it up as she went.



I love this picture.
She is peeking through the hole in the tunnel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: