About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.01.2006

TRICK - OR - TREAT

Not a single trick-or-treater came to our place last night. How dissapointing! We had so much candy. I made John take most of it to work today b/c we don't need it all.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween & had cute little kids come to visit & take your candy!!
The new job is going well. Slow so far, but I am sure that it will pickup as I get more comfortable in the position. If anyone is in the Westport area & wants to come visit...give me a call!
Here are some pictures of Eli's first Halloween. He has to be the cutest lion that I have ever seen!!

No comments: