About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.12.2006

An Arkasas Victory

Despite the horrible lost for Tennessee - a good time was still had. Thanks to Mom and Dad Robus for taking me!! I even got to put a flag on the car :-)


 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

the gloria family said...

GO HOGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a game!! And, Leslie thanks for being a good sport!! We had a great time!! This game will go down in history as one you can tell our grandchildren about, I have it DVD just in case you need a reminder!!

Anonymous said...

Tell John that Macey was pulling for the Red Team
Huddles

Anonymous said...

haha you look so cute and proud in your orange! way to support!

Anonymous said...

Whoooo Pig Sooie!!!!
Sorry for your loss, NOT!