About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.09.2006

This and That

*We got a new coffee table for our living room. It is wonderful having a mother who works at a furniture store and can get cool stuff. She gave it to me for a late bday and housewarming gift. I will post a pic later for all to see.

*Monday we had dinner with Brittney b/c her hubby, Trey was in Memphis for a job interview. That is right….they are considering leaving us!! But really, they want to go back to TN so GOOD LUCK TO TREY.

*Last night we went to a SLU (St. Louis University – for those of you who are St. Louisans) basketball game courtesy of my work. We got to sit in the suite – cheers for free food and beverage!! We got to see a victory, even though it was just an exhibition game. I need to learn more about basketball so that I can discuss with John.

*We leave to go to Arkansas tomorrow after work. Dare I mention the events for the weekend? We will be attending the University of Tennessee Volunteers verses the
Arkansas Razorbacks @ Fayetteville. It should be a pretty good game. Plus ESPN’s Game day will be there!!!
GO VOLS!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will learn to love bball - college is the best.

Anonymous said...

Wooooo Pig Sooooie!! Go HOGS>>>Razorbacks!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. i heard the Razorbacks won the national title in 1994.

it's a nasty rumor people around AR tell OVER AND OVER AND OVER... and guess what CLINTON WAS THERE!

claim. to. hog. fame.