About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.05.2006

Our Weekend...

Well....Friday started with my grandparents coming to visit. They went to bowling with us and had a blast. Saturday we got up and went to the mall to buy some Cardinals World Series Champs stuff. John got a hat and that was about it. Then we had lunch and Nana and I went to ABC Trading, which is the wonderful jewerly store here while Pa and John watched football at the condo. Then it was dinner at O'Charley's. John and I had to go to TWO surprise 30th bday parties that night too. (* note: Pictures from Angie's are below). Happy BDAY to both Chad and Angie!!! Sunday it was a late breakfast at IHOP and Nana and Pa were on the road. We had a great weekend with them and hope they come to visit again soon.

Me and Angie at Bar Louie


Me - Angie - Brian - John - Derrick - Jason

Brian and Angie
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go HOgs BEAT VOLS and Fat Phil