About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.28.2006








Since I was too lazy last night to upload my own pictures from Thanksgiving I will steal some from my cousin. This is her little one Eli sporting the turkey day onesie (sp?). So cute and getting so big. Maybe I will have my pictures tomorrow.



And another one I stole from Kat. This is us at the tailgate before the AR/LSU game Friday. Fun tailgate, but bad game! Next - SEC Championship??? Maybe....who knows. Oh by the way, we will be at the game in Atlanta. My mom gave John a early Christmas present: ticket to THE GAME.

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

what?!?!?!? awesome (the onsie)..err..just kidding - i can't believe you are going to hotlanta!

Anonymous said...

sweet!!! the game is going to be awesome