About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.30.2006

Mike and Rachel Whaley!!!!!

So this past Saturday was the big one for Mike and Rachel. The wedding was wonderful and it was great to see friends!!!! Here are some pictures:



The First Dance


The Wive's Club

The guys making fun of us - notice no rings ;-)
***stupid blogger won't let me post any more pictures***

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the gloria family said...

ooh i like her dress. looks like you guys had fun

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Whaley-butt gettin' hitched! Good pictures.