About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.06.2006

Our weekend

Friday we had Brittney, Trey and Jason Castles over to our condo. I made chicken parmesan, breead, spagetti, and salad. It was very yummy. It was good to see Jason. We went to college with him and he has just moved here a few weeks ago.

Saturday we got up early and went to get cardinal tickets. Then ran a few errands and I went shopping. Then that night we went to the Cards game.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: