About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.22.2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday to the most all around wonderful woman I know!! My beautiful wife Leslie. Hope you have a great one. Big # 24!!!! You are still young.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks babe!!!

katandkarl said...

=) TODAY!!?!?!? HAPPY DAY!!

the gloria family said...

Happy B-day!!!

Anonymous said...

Leslie-

Hope you have a great Birthday! It was good seeing you guys at Grandma's birthday party. Thanks for the pictures you took.

Come see us-
Uncle Bruce & Aunt Helen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and Pa
Huddles

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!

Ditto what Bruce said about the pix!

Greg & Debbie

Susan said...

Happy B-day! You just barely get in there as a Leo! Roar!