About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.24.2006

I had a happy birthday....

I got flowers from my mom and daddy. It was a great surprise and much needed. John and I went to eat at Sam's Steakhouse...YUMMY!!!! But wait it is not over yet b/c John's parents and grandparents will be here this weekend and there will be more celebrating!! Whoooo Hooooo!!! It is wonderful to have a week long celebration for your bday!

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

brooke knight said...

the flowers are beautiful and SO IS YOUR DESK! :D