About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.06.2006

Grand Opening of the Cardinals Team Store

And they have these freaky things in ther. Why do you put a cardinal head on a baseball player. I understand we are the Cardinals and all, but this is kind of scary!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

yea that is really really weird. little kids are going to be having nightmares about this.

Susan said...

Kinda freaky...I agree.