About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.15.2006

Our weekend visitors

My cousins, Molly & Brady, came to visit us! (We still wish that Megan could have been with them.) So we did the normal St. Louis thing by going to the Arch. I think that makes #7 for me in like 2 years. There are people that have the in the Lou thier whole life and haven't gone up in the Arch, but not me. I frequent the Arch.
Anyway, so we had a great time and now they are going and we are back to work. BOOOO!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: