About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.11.2006

A little early!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER!!!!!
Her bday isn't until tomorrow.
I couldn't have a better mom and friend than her. Hope your b-day is wonderful. Love you!!!
On another note - two of my cousins are coming up to the LOU this weekend. Molly and Brady will be here sometime Saturday! I am sure their will be pictures of the visit. TGIF!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Little Fluffy One
Huddles