About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.09.2006

We had visitors!!!


Bryan and Amber came to see us this weekend. We had a blast. It was good to get to spend some time with them (as they live in Memphis). There are so many pictures but I am only going to post one for today. I will put more up tomorrow. We went to the brewery, arch, and Union Station! We had a great time. Now it is back to work :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha! By the time all the Union folks visit you guys you will have been to the brewery about 40 times! =]

Susan said...

Nothing wrong with that. I love the brewery. I went to St. Louis twice last year and went both times! Gotta pay tribute to the King of Beers!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bry-Guy. Long time no see.