About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.30.2006

Good Weekend

Not too much to report on really. Friday night was bowling...we did very well. Saturday we did laundry and I tried to get motivated to clean (didn't happen). That night we went to Fast Eddie's with Brian and Angie. YUMMY AND CHEAP FOOD!!! Then John and Brian went to the auto show while Angie and I did what we do best and went shopping!! Sunday, again I tried to get motivated to clean but it didn't happen. I ended up watching Legends of the Fall. GREAT MOVIE....I had never seen this one. Then we had to take J.J. to the vet. He has been sneezing and blowing snot all weekend (YUCK). The vet game him a couple of shot and gave us some medicine he has to take for the next week. So far so good!

4 comments:

Debbie Robus said...

That's pretty common with "pound kitties" -- they pick up some sort of respiratory bug there... we bet J.J. will be back up to 100% speed in no time now that you have seen the vet. Welcome (again) to the world "kitty parenthood!"

Anonymous said...

fast eddies rules. haha. i have actually never been there but i hear it rules anyway.

Anonymous said...

I can tell Leslie wrote this post because the title was "Good Weekend." After Arkansas blew that big lead and lost to crap-o Kentucky, there is no way Robus would say it was a "good weekend." Robus, are you coming to initiation? Lots of guys are coming, you should make the trip. You would only have to drive to Memphis, and you could stay with us. Come on Johnny.

Susan said...

Those darn pets can rack up a vet bill in no time, huh? I think I just signed my last paycheck over for Ruger's surgeries. But, they're soooo worth it.