About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.17.2006

ANNOUNCEMENT


MY COUSIN, KACIE, IS PREGNANT! DON'T KNOW AN EXACT DUE DATE YET, BUT IT IS ON THE WAY! SHE WAS ABLE TO TELL THE FAMILY THIS WEEKEND AT MY GRANDPARENTS 5OTH ANNIVERSARY PARTY.
CONGRATS TO KACIE AND JUSTIN, THE NEW MOMMY AND DADDY!!!

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

didn't they just get married? that's awesome! congrats to them!

Susan said...

My friend, Amber Burley said she knows John from elementary school. It's a small world.

Anonymous said...

They were just married October 15

Anonymous said...

Amber played soccer with me and Karl at Christ Lutheran. Crazy Small World