About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.13.2006

Let's Try This Again!!!

@
Okay. Last time Vanderbilt played at Arkansas in an athletic event it was football, I was in Nashville for the weekend and I talked a lot of smack on here before I went there about how dominant Arkansas would be. Of course we got beat. Now it is basketball season and Vandy plays at Arkansas and I am headed to Nashville for the weekend. Did I learn my lesson to not proclaim Arkansas will be victoriuos by 40? Well not really. I still really want to but I have absolutely ZERO confidence in this basketball team and coaching staff. If there were 2 players on this team who kid hit a jump shot from further out than 15 feet I might pick them. But I don't even think there is one player who can do it consistenly. Therefore Vandy will pack in a zone and make us jack up a lot of stupid shots, which will allow them to win easily. Arkansas will continue its downward spiral and move to 0-3 in the SEC. If there are any qualified College basketball coaches out there reading this I hope you are working on your resume because Arkansas will be hiring this offseason if not before.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think I could follow Nolan and Stan in the great tradition of Hog Basketball? Everyone needs a Leonardo look-a-like on their bench. Seriously, the ladies love me.

katandkarl said...

ummm....

Leslie Robus said...

My Reverse posting psychology worked exactly as I planned. A thorough defeat of Vanderbilt by the Razorbcks. Now it is onward to GLory!!!