About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.24.2006

HELP US NAME OUR CAT







The name with the most votes will become our cat's. Votes must be in by 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 25, 2006.

Your title
What should we name our cat???
J.J.
Louie
Coach





Send this poll to a friend!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know jack crap about Arakansas anything, but I do enjoy the fact that 2 of your choices, Louie and Coach, are also the names of designer handbags, of which I know tons! =]

Anonymous said...

Come on Alder, agreeing with me is not that bad. At least you'll always be right! By the way, when did you become so....girly? I can't imagine you at Union talking about designer handbags. On the bright side, Greg likes girls who appreciate nice things.

Anonymous said...

I became girly when I realized how fun designer handbags, pointy toe shoes, and a good A-line skirt can be. Besides, it was really hard to get all dressed up for class and then come back and go to work at some sleazy restaraunt. It wasn't worth it then. =]

Debbie Robus said...

I'm stickin' with Elvis...