About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.17.2006

HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY




My grandparents celebrated their 50th anniversary on Sunday! John and I went to Nashville to celebrate with them and the rest of the family. I will post pictures tomorrow once I have had time to download all of them.

CONGRATS Granny and Popa!! We love you very much!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I <3 old pictures. Classic!

Leah Billings said...

Me too. I love looking at my family's old black and whites.

Anonymous said...

I made a scrapbook for them for their anniversary...so I got to look at all the old pics. It was alot of fun. I didn't even know that my grandmother had some of the pictures I found! I love it!