About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.03.2005

Starting Something New

So, John & I decided that we should start keeping people updated with our lives. Especially since we are so far away from everybody. Karl and Kat inspired us with their "blog". Hope all enjoys the updates. If anyone creates their own after this let us know!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea....please suggest to Gunny and Oshell they should start a blog.