About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.19.2005

Go CARDS!!!

I think that the best thing about living in St. Louis is going to Cardinal games all the time. John & I have been to quite a few this season. There are only 18 games left in this stadium (not including the post season baby!!!). It is pretty cool experiencing the World Series last year, the last season at the current Busch Stadium, and hopefully the first season at the new Busch Stadium. It helps that the team is awesome too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Looks like ya'll are having a lot of fun up there. We'll come visit soon, promise. Miss you!