About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.21.2005

Our Bowling League

So we started bowling again on Friday. We were both excited to get back and be able to see everyone. Not only did John and I bowl great, but I was surprised with a early birthday party. The Austins brought a cake and sand Happy Birthday to me. It was embarassing and fun all together. So...John started with a 150 average and I have a 134. Not to shaby, huh? We will be keeping you updated on the season as we go!!!

No comments: