About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.11.2005

John @ Dave & Buster's

We went to Dave and Buster's Tuesday night for a farewell party. Here are some pictures...

John racing on a Harley while I am on the back.

John and Brad (not in the picture) talked about this stupid dancing game forever before we even got there. Finally they were able to get on this thing and look like complete idiots. It was rather amusing!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all know John can't dance!!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to look at Karl and Kat's blog and see you here John. You two are so cute. I can't wait to meet you at the wedding Leslie.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping all of you girls from home would be coming up here for the big event. It will be a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Leah, Elizabeth, and I will be there. My husband will be there, too. I can't wait to see everybody. I wouldn't miss it.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my name on the last one. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I am excited to be able to meet you too Kristen. The wedding will be a blast!