About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.16.2005

American Cancer Society - Gala for Hope

I have been helping with this event since January, and it finally was here and now gone. The Gala for Hope was at the Chase here in St. Louis. It was wonderful. We all had a great time and can't wait to help again next year.
Here are some pictures from the night....

Jennifer (volunteer) and Me.

This is Georgia (co-chair w/me) and myself with our biggest project for the Gala, The Circle of Daisies. This was an opportunity for people to honor or remember those who have fought a battle with Cancer. We raised around $5,000 on just this.

Georgia and I at dinner.

No comments: