About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.21.2005

Kenny Chesney

We went to the Kenny Chesney, Gretchen Wilson & Pat Green concert Saturday night. John decided that it was the best concert that he had been to. I agree that it was very good, but I don't think I can give it the best. Kenny is a great performer and seems to always have fun on the stage. All in all it was a great night. Here are some pictures from our next to last row seats.

Kenny Chesney

John & I

Kenny & Gretchen singing "Hurt so Good"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the concert as good as Vince Gill's?

Leslie Robus said...

So much better of course!! And who the crap asked that?