About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.18.2011

We love the water!

I have mentioned before Kelsey's love for water....well here is some proof. We took her to the pool one Saturday morning, before many other people were there and just let her go. She would run in, go under one of the water spouts, run out screaming to me and then do it all over again. This was also the first (and only) day that we have attempted the ponytail. I knew that her hair wasn't long enough, but we tried anyway.


Testing the water out



Running to tell me that she went under the water



Laughing b/c she did it again



Just went under the fountain
Posted by Picasa

No comments: