About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.01.2010

5 Months

That is right....our baby is now FIVE months old (well + a week now). I know that I say this every month but time is flying by. She is getting to be a lot of fun and get some "chunk" on her legs and in her cheeks. I love baby rolls!! She is still little for her age though. I don't know what percentile b/c we don't go back to the doc until 6 months.


Happy Baby Girl


Growing


LOVES her feet!!

- you still love to smile and laugh!!
- your feet are your favorite toy right now.
- you are eating green veggies and seem to really enjoy them
- still getting 4 bottles a day & cereal 2 twice
- 3-6 months clothing
- just now wearing size 2 diapers
- love going for walks outside and watching people
- still a good sleeper
- you get very excited when mommy comes to pick you up from daycare
- short nap in the morning (45 min) & 2 hour nap in afternoon
- your smile is the best thing that daddy and I have ever seen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: